For some reason I can not find any JVC M90 Ads but there's a ton of other boomboxes they did advertise heavily especially in the 70's. [ATTACH]
I wonder if they made them or they sourced them out, the design seems unique.
Denon had really nicely designed audio, my high school friend saved for a few years and bought a full component midi-system in the 80's, it was...
I pulled out mine, it's the W300 and it's everything I remember. I'd love to see the nicer models from that time especially the ones with the...
Citizen Aqualand from 1985 [ATTACH]
Another one from 1985! [ATTACH]
Pioneer CK-W700 from 1985, these look interesting but I've never seen one up close. [ATTACH]
AIWA V-1200A from 1985 with a 5-cassette tape deck! [ATTACH]
National Panasonic RX-C300F from 1985 [ATTACH]
Pioneer CK-W50 from 1985, this is when some of the line started turning to plastic fantastic and were just light-weight copies of every other...
National Panasonic RX-5120 from 1980 [ATTACH]
National Panasonic RX-C100F from 1982, I'd love to see the metallic brown! [ATTACH]
National Panasonic RX-F4F from 1984, it looks so much better with multi bands! [ATTACH]
Sansui was mostly exporting crappy plastic stereos in 1984, while it looks cool the Sansui M900B might be part of that group. It's too bad, check...
Disco Robo from 1984! [ATTACH]
Citizen Combo F1 from 1984 [ATTACH]
Technics C09 from 1984 [ATTACH]
Sanyo 1980 [ATTACH]
Fisher PH480 from 1982 [ATTACH]
AIWA TPR-940 from 1977 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.