Some Marantz Goodies from 1985, a very late sighting, price is in Singapore Dollars. [ATTACH]
I was trying to find some Sansui Boomboxes, here's some pricing and a Sansui Boomer from 1985. Pricing is in Singapore Dollars, roughly x.75 USD....
Crown CSC-622 from 1977 [ATTACH]
AIWA TPR-990 from 1980. Too bad the watermarks ruin the photo. [ATTACH]
Radio Cassette Recorders Output Up 63%, BizTimes (Singapore) 1987 [ATTACH]
Silver ST808 from 1977! What a beauty but very rare around here. [ATTACH]
Cutting Down on Those Irritating Noises, New Nation (Singapore) 1978 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Another cool ad from 1980, the AIWA System I and II. So now I'm confused, the System I is rated a 36 watts and the System II at 60 watts, I...
From 1974, the AIWA TPR-930, these boomboxes really were game changers with the ability to record and play in stereo. At the time FM radio didn't...
AIWA was cranking out some gems in 1975, here's the AIWA TPR-900! [ATTACH]
Found another neat ad from 1979 for the Carry Compo, the price is in Singapore Dollars, roughly (x .75) to get USD. [ATTACH]
AIWA's New Factory in Singapore, 1988 [ATTACH]
AIWA Boomboxes and Portables 1989 [ATTACH]
More neat AIWA's from 1981, they actually call their portable a "Walkman!" [ATTACH]
AIWA, they always had nice looking units and won an award for design on the TPR-501 Boombox in 1972! [ATTACH]
The beautiful AIWA CS-J1 from 1981 [ATTACH]
I feel your pain, I have a 60's Benz with dual Zenith Carbs, supposedly wonderful if they are working correctly. I can't find anyone to dial them...
The Jets, Minneapolis Sound!
Separate names with a comma.