AIWA TPR-212 from 1975, the first and only? boombox with REVERB! I've got a few full size reverb units, I don't think they were very popular,...
Some beautiful AIWA Compos and more from 1981. So maybe the M-101 Speakers were meant to go upside down? [ATTACH]
Silver moving into the three-piece diet! From 1981 [ATTACH]
This is neat but it's a car cassette deck from AIWA, 1970. I think my biggest issue with 8-track is the equipment is so blase, there's no real...
Is that the first boombox? The AIWA TPR-101 from April 3, 1969. The TP-1004 would have been the first stereo boomer if it had a radio! [ATTACH]
Sony Walkman 1981 [ATTACH]
AIWA TPR-601 from 1973 [ATTACH]
Electra Boomboxes from 1981, I've never heard of these before and they aren't in the wikiboombox, another random brand. [ATTACH]
Another AIWA Mini Stereo, the M-606 from 1981 [ATTACH]
AIMOR ST-804 from 1981 and a few of their other systems [ATTACH]
These look like some of the last nice AIWA Boomboxes from 1989 [ATTACH]
Biz Times 1987 Sankyo Seiki Injecting $3M Into Local Operations. The largest customers are Philips, Sony and AIWA! [ATTACH]
Sankyo Seiki made a lot of parts for boombox manufacturers, in 1988 they were pumping out 4 million magnetic heads and 300,000 micro-motors,...
I don't think I knew Sanyo had watches, these are from 1981. [ATTACH]
This is really neat, the AIWA Compactplay PM-88 from 1961! Check out the really old AIWA Logo, anybody have one of these? [ATTACH]
Toshiba RT-580F from 1976, Toshiba never has the wattage in their ads but this was heavy at close to 11 lbs. [ATTACH]
Some yummy Toshiba BomBeats from 1980 [ATTACH]
Toshiba RT-221F from 1971, maybe their first boombox? I love the space guy logo! [ATTACH]
Some more Toshiba RT Boomboxes from 1980 [ATTACH]
Toshiba RT Boomboxes from 1989, pricing is in Singapore Dollars [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.