Sony Boomboxes and Walkmans from 1985, it's interesting seeing the M-80 Microcassette Player, I thought they stopped making these around 82. [ATTACH]
Some more Tridents, the CX-447F and CX-449F from 1979. It's neat seeing these rated at a believeable wattage. Here's a link to the article to...
Turbo Sound That's Made in Singapore, Singapore Monitor 1983, 15 watts, that's pretty nice for a boomer. This looks nicer than the Magnovox USA...
I just found a press release from 1983, It's Real Hi-Fi From a Mini Cassette, Singapore Monitor 1983, I think the cassette player is labeled wrong...
TEAC MDX from 1983 a lot of these ads will have a water-mark, sorry nothing I can do. [ATTACH]
Philips Moving Sound from 1989, check out the price on the 33" TV set [ATTACH]
BASF LH from 1979 [ATTACH]
Sanyo M9990K from 1979 [ATTACH]
Trident CX-425F from 1979 [ATTACH]
The JVC Model 9420 from 1972 [ATTACH]
Some really early JVC Boomboxes from 1972, maybe their first? The JVC 9401E and JVC 9425E [ATTACH]
You Can Take These Portables Nearly Anywhere, New Nation 1979 (Singapore) [ATTACH]
Just to be clear, your using formerly blank CDs with music recorded on them, as opposed to MP3s? I've never had a problem with store-bought CDs...
Scratch off Japan, the Unitech name was widely used in Asia and India for different companies, the one we want is out of Korea, here's a cool blog...
Doing my Singapore Newspaper Trawling, I'd say Unitech was the manufacturer, once I get through the ads, which might take forever, I'll start...
A bunch of Silver Boomboxes from 1978 [ATTACH]
JVC PC-X300 from 1989 [ATTACH]
JVC Nivico 9426S from 1976 [ATTACH]
JVC Nivico 9305S from 1975 [ATTACH]
Sanyo M2444K from 1975 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.