Robinsons from 1983, with a rare sighting of an AIWA HS-J11, on of the smallest boomboxes ever made. Pricing is in Singapore Dollars. [ATTACH]
Some really neat Sanyo MG Models from 1983 [ATTACH]
National Panasonic RX-2700 from 1981. Check out the price, the boombox is less expensive! [ATTACH]
Fairmate RD-831 from 1985 [ATTACH]
Some cool electronics from 1982, 24 Denon Tapes for free with a mini, I'm in! [ATTACH]
Full Scale Introduction of Robots at New Plant, Singapore Monitor 1984 [ATTACH]
Asahi Spending $20M on Factory and Robots, Biz Times (Singapore) 1982 Asahi made both Asahi and Fairmate Products. [ATTACH]
Fairmate RD-818 from 1984 [ATTACH]
Some neat stats from 1980, Japanese Leaders In Tape Export, New Nation. [ATTACH]
Fairmate RD-830 from 1983. You learn something everyday, Fairmate was made by Asahi! Another boombox manufacturer. [ATTACH]
AIWA TPR-220 from 1973 [ATTACH]
Sankei and a few other boombox brands from 1978. Remember the Promax Hair Drier? Those were hot when the dudes were blowing their hair back like...
Sankei Stereo-1000 Boombox from 1975 [ATTACH]
Sankei Boomboxes from 1976 [ATTACH]
Amcol CF-999S from 1983 [ATTACH]
Found this article on Amcol 1985 from the Singapore Monitor. I found a new to me brand, Amcol Boomboxes, it looks like they distributed Sony and...
Here's a new one, Amcol Boomboxes from 1983. I'm looking into Amcol, they might have owned Sankei at this time and it also looks like they had...
Sankei Boomboxes 1977, sorry for the bad quality, maybe I can find a better one. [ATTACH]
Sankei from 1977 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.