Boombox pricing in Singapore Dollars, 1983 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Some more Sankei Boomboxes from 1982 [ATTACH]
My favorite, the Maxell UD XL II from 1979 [ATTACH]
Sony CF-370S from 1977, distributed by Setron. I've got some articles in the Boombox Archeaology Thread about Setron doing contract manufacturing...
Sankei was still around in 1982, the Sankei TCR-S90 [ATTACH]
Sankei TCR-800 from 1977, one of the first big mono boxes, nice! [ATTACH]
Sankei TCR-808 from 1977 [ATTACH]
Sankei TCR-909 from 1977 [ATTACH]
Sankei TCR Boomboxes from 1977 [ATTACH]
Toshiba Walky 1989 [ATTACH]
Rising STP-1000 from 1977, too bad the photo stinks, I think this is a pretty cool model, very similar to the Marantz/Superscope CRS-152. [ATTACH]
Changed, thanks Reli!
Welcome back radiorich! People come and go and with summer sometimes this is the last place to hang out. I really like that little Sony, I don't...
Is this company still in business? I would have ordered a couple things but they either sold out quick or never shipped.
I don't know about the transports, AO and TheLion used to be our experts on AIWAs but just looking at the photos it looks like the same unit....
Found anther one......
One of my all-time favorites, I have HS-J02 and there's an ebay listing for a J2, here's what I see.... Antenna, HS-J02 (Silver), J2 (Black)...
Great boomers, the 9998K is a classic! The Continental Edison is interesting I think it's made by Sanyo, I recently picked up it's twin. I see...
An interesting ad for Ocean Radio (Singapore). Quote "Keen business acumen brought about the establishment of Conion Electronics, a manufacturing...
Conion Boombox, unknown model from 1975 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.