Conion CRC-34S from 1972 [ATTACH]
Conion V121F from 1983 [ATTACH]
The Conion City Boy CRC-P81FLK, a super neat but rare mini from Conion. Of course shipping is a killer but hopefully someone finds a good home...
I see those decks from time to time, I think AIWA might have had a small footprint in the data drive business starting with cassette decks. For...
The picture doesn't match but it says AIWA HS-P202, these are two separate ads from 1988 Singapore, roughly $131.00 USD. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Welcome brainwash! Any electrical knowledge is a bonus but cassette decks are particularly difficult since they have both mechanical movement and...
Welcome! The JVC M70 is an iconic model, hopefully you can get it fixed, there should be service manuals available, download one first to see...
Welcome bakasura, anything retro is on my radar, feel free to post anything of interest.
Welcome to the forum, owning a boombox these days requires some basic skills, feel free to ask any questions.
Welcome David Cadman, feel free to post any of the old equipment you have, a lot of the members love it. I have a few older radios I've picked up...
Welcome to the forum! A lot of manufacturing and odd-ball, now highly desired boomboxes came from your part of the world.
Thanks kanamaster, my day job is pretty physical so sitting at a desk using my brain a little bit is relaxing for me.
Found over on TechWeek, the Rarest and Most Awesome Boomboxes of The 80's, 2/22/21...
Some boomboxes from 1984 [ATTACH]
Some cool and rare electronics from 1983 Singapore. There's a Pioneer PC-6 and Toshiba Aurex 15 with pricing in Singapore Dollars. [ATTACH]
Game and Watch 1981, it's interesting that it doesn't say Nintendo anywhere. [ATTACH]
Clearance Sale 1981 Singapore [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Pricing from 1989, I wonder what the little Sencor and Nikko's are? Singapore Dollars! [ATTACH]
Sansui CP5 and CP7 from 1983 [ATTACH]
Bigston 1971, I don't know much about this brand, I always thought they were from department stores. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.