Sony wasn't messing around in 1974 with the CF-550 [ATTACH]
Cutting Down on Those Irritating Noise 1978, New Times (Singapore) [ATTACH]
Sony Walkman Contest 1981 [ATTACH]
Sony SQ AIR from 1982 [ATTACH]
Some of my favorite Walkmans from 1982 [ATTACH]
Walkman WM-F107 from 1986 [ATTACH]
Sanyo M9998 from 1979 [ATTACH]
Sharp GF-9292X from 1979 [ATTACH]
Bring Your Stereo for a Walk 1981, New Times (Singapore) [ATTACH] Let's see if I can get this chart larger [ATTACH]
Sony Walkman 1980, from New Nation (Singapore) [ATTACH]
A Walkman Jacket from 1985 [ATTACH]
Tuning into a New Craze 1981, New Times (Singapore) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Walkman is the work 1981, New Times (Singapore) [ATTACH]
The Walkman turns 10 from The Straits Times, 1989 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice, I've got an old Roberts (3M) 8-track just in case I need one. I've picked up a few tapes but have never seen a 4-track (quad).
I found this ad from Strait Times Newspaper (Singapore) 1983. For some reason there's no branding on the units, some of these were also sold as...
Another article from New Nation (Singapore) 1978. Early mentions of Unisef and Silver. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sanyo M9903 from 1981 [ATTACH]
National Portables from 1988, check out the message chair! [ATTACH]
Sanyo M9994 from 1978, four mics? This one was a beast. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.