1981 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Toshiba BomBeat Boomboxes from 1985 [ATTACH]
Very nice, lots of big ones, I'm trying to keep it to the mini's but I get tempted when I see something nice. We have a JVC locally that's a...
You might recognize some of Setron's Products, I have a feeling they were rebranded when exported.... I wonder if they worked on some of the...
Now I know where GEC Boomboxes come from, I wonder if it's a typo for "CEC", Biz Times 1977 [ATTACH]
Even Sony got in on Setron, I wonder if they knew about the JVC deal? From New Nation 1973 [ATTACH]
New Nation, 1973 [ATTACH]
I dug into Setron a little more, they have an interesting history. From New Nation, 1972 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Company's New Radio Cassette Recorder Scores 'First", The Straits Times 1977 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The Sound of Music Need Not Be So Expensive, The Straits Times 1979 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The Versatile Walky from 1982, New Nation [ATTACH]
Some more Crown Boomboxes from 1972 [ATTACH]
A really early Crown Boombox Ad from 1972 [ATTACH]
National Panasonic Boomboxes from 1983, that little RX-F6F looks tasty but they rarely show up around here. [ATTACH]
Some big Crown Boomboxes from 1981 [ATTACH]
This is interesting, I don't think I've seen this model, the JVC CD-1635 U Field Recorder from 1976, it looks like a short-lived version of the...
JVC 9475W from 1976! A very early siting for this model, it looks like most of these companies were setting up manufacturing in Singapore so...
JVC 1982 [ATTACH]
You Can Take These Portables Nearly Anywhere, New Nation, 1979 This was written right when the Walkman came out but it's not included, maybe...
More Pioneer from 1980, the Soundtrek Line [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.