AWIA wasn't the only one to move manufacturing, JVC also did it in 1979, it looks like cassette players were the prized product to move. It's...
AIWA was a dominate force in cassette decks but hit the same wall that most other Japanese Companies did in the 80's, labor costs went through the...
Some boombox pricing in 1981, this is Singapore Dollars which were around 75% of USD. [ATTACH]
Ya, I saw those, I kind of wanted one but my luggage space was limited so I ended up with other stuff. For other travellers to Japan when the...
Fairmate CS-620 from 1980 [ATTACH]
Fairmate RD-746 from 1980 [ATTACH]
Fairmate CR-353 from 1980 [ATTACH]
Very early ad from AIWA from 1972 [ATTACH]
Some Silver for Christmas 1976 [ATTACH]
Conion CRC-H76F 1989 [ATTACH]
A very early ad for Conion CR-P46 from 1976 [ATTACH]
Conion V-121F from 1983 [ATTACH]
It sounds more like sound diffusion from different grill designs. I've got an old JVC Mono Box from the same era, it has an oval grill, maybe it...
I'm getting $1,100.00 USD, unbelievable but we have Cassette2go's Photo from Japan with similar pricing. The component CD players were around the...
National RX-F35 from 1983 [ATTACH]
Hitachi Boomboxes from 1981 [ATTACH]
Crown SCP-71SW from 1975 [ATTACH]
Some more Marantz from 1985! Some of their last boomboxes. Interestingly these are branded Marantz UNIX. Don't forget the Marantz Pen-Compo on the...
Sanyo M2422 from 1977 [ATTACH]
Here's an interesting subject, when did miniture FM Stereo circuitry come out? Sanyo is advertising their little portables in 1972. Little...
Separate names with a comma.