TEAC PC-10, also pretty rare has RCA outputs; UHER's have outstanding German Build Quality but they only have DIN outputs. Nakamichi did have...
Great question, I have thought long and hard about this one since it's kind of a cool nitch. I have about 5 or 6, maybe all they made besides the...
I've only been to a few stores around here with nice equipment, the local Best Buy has MacIntosh and some other nice brands, it's fun to check out...
Hooking the systems up can be half the battle, I spent forever trying to get mine working properly with the preamp, EQ, amp, etc....
Nice, the Pocket Calculator Show started this forum around 20 years ago! Good luck in your quest, I have several of those big clunky models that...
Some of these look ok but I've never seen any up close, this is when they really started to get cheap, aiwa was sold to Sony and they pumped out...
Another AIWA 22 System Mention from 1979 https://worldradiohistory.com/Archive-All-Audio/Archive-HiFI-Stereo/70s/HiFi-Stereo-Review-1979-04.pdf...
A great article on Akihabara and mini stereos from 1979. What is that Sanyo? It looks like a UHER...... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sorry I haven't posted any of my mini systems yet, when I get some more time, spring hit and I'm working on the dandylions and buckthorn....
1984 was a great year for music, it might be kind of poppy but there was so much released and it stood the test of time. I like that noise...
John Edwards (RIP) did some awesome write-ups but Tiny Pics and other picture hosting services deleted the photos. I've heard there's browser...
Yep, the Walkman with the checkerboard pattern that's going for close to $300 USD....
I highly recommend JIS Screwdrivers for any Japanese Equipment, they look like "Phillips" heads but the angle is slightly different and the little...
Separate names with a comma.