Some newer Sony Products including a few MiniDisc Players, neat stuff! [MEDIA]
Our local record shop was on board the Karate-Kid Merch Wave, they stocked the cool martial arts slippers.... Sony Walkman MP3 Player from 2005...
A very long commercial for Sony MP3 Player [MEDIA]
Sony Products from 1983 at Gimbles Department Store [MEDIA]
I have no idea what country this is but the first commercial is for a bunch of tape transports [MEDIA]
Toshiba 1982 [MEDIA]
This new story is really neat, check out all of the cool gadgets in it, I think I spy a Sony KV-4000 Micro-TV! [MEDIA]
Looky Looky what Energizer Batteries used for their 1986 commercial [MEDIA]
James Bond's Boombox! [MEDIA]
I don't know the Sony Boombox in this ad, it kind of look entry-level but maybe it was nice? From around 1990, it must have been one of the last...
Welcome, hopefully you can get it fixed, check out some of the threads on here for some of the other guys, amazing equipment and videos.
Welcome to the forum, it's nice to see all of the members from France popping in!
Welcome! Feel free to post any of your stuff.
This is posted over on HiFi Engine.com They've been getting some more really nice Sony Brochures over the last couple years [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I'm not sure if there's a good way for really small screws, maybe some epoxy with a rod or upside-down screw that you can get a Vice-Grip on?...
Goo Gone for getting the residue off the case. This is a great unit to learn on, it looks like the solder cracked at the headphone jack which is...
AIWA had two 660's, the AD-F660 (home deck) and CS-660 (boombox), I'm assuming you mean the component deck? It looks like a very nice deck....
The Toshiba or the Russian Box?
That Marantz looks pretty nice, I haven't seen many of the post-80's units, I've got a couple of 70's clunkers around here. I've posted some...
I was hitting the garage sales yesterday and I say boomboxes or walkmans? and they know what I'm talking about. Japan is hard because you say...
Separate names with a comma.