Welcome! Feel free to post any of that stuff, I think in the old days the process was as much fun as the products, especially when you had to...
I'd love to see autoreverser get with one of the new video members and do a video documentary on these, it's fascinating how many were made, most...
The Toshiba has a color TV but it's one of the rarer versions, I call them the executive models, they look like they'd be on Wall Street sitting...
In case you don't have it, here's the service manual, I've downloaded from this site, I think it's safe.......
Very nice boombox, those GF Series have evaded me. I'd tell you to DeOxit the RADIO/TAPE switch but that box has separate buttons, it does sound...
I don't know if this has been posted, I was cruising ebay eating some lunch and found the Westminster Model RS-007, the buttons are a little...
Toshiba RT-V600 in beautiful red. These are pretty rare around here, this one is missing on of the rubber caps and has been used but it is pretty...
Walkgirl, nice to see you around! I don't have a lot of Sony's either, they always carried a premium but now my favorite, AIWA is catching up and...
It's over $3500 each for the boxes and there was probably a 10-20% auction fee added. I don't know if being attached to DJ Ross would have added...
Don't forget your cent.ldn JVC M90 Candle, now available! Hand made goodness https://www.centldn.com/ [ATTACH] They also had this cool photo on...
This is a neat little radio, almost a boombox but no cassette, still nice looking, it's too bad they don't have a photo with the handle up. The...
Hitachi K-2400, this is really nice looking but I suspect it's missing a battery compartment. It looks like the power supply can be removed and...
Here's a Candle TV Boombox Model JCTR 108 made by Gold Star Company (Korea) in 1983. I like the looks of this one with the big mono speaker and...
Toshiba Boombox TV with removable stereo microcassette player, this is a really nice build and it looks much better in person than my photo shows....
I just saw this, up for auction last year this went for $113,400 USD....
Since google is getting good at linking, here's some Vogue Fashion Shots! https://www.juliannelaney.com/vogue-mexico-lennon [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Just found this article on the 2015 Givenchy Fashion Show, there's a nice stack of vintage boomers, I have to believe they used a ton of these...
The "big" JVC is a really neat unit although they are much smaller than they appear in photos. I think all of these units with the AM/FM...
Besser Electronics of America is all I can find, they did have a few portable cassette players but they look entry level, this one sold on...
Check out this beast, competing with some of the other suitcase heavyweights, the Blaupunkt Micronic, I love this type of boombox, there weren't...
Separate names with a comma.