For sale on Ebay, the cut sheet for this wonderful little unit. Anybody else notice that JVC players are going through the roof?...
Another one that just sold today, I was going to grab it but it's gone, it looks entry level although it is made in Japan. Check out the tuning...
This one was just on Ebay, these are photos from the listing, the unit was made in Taiwan and originally had a radio cassette cartridge. The...
Packaged deals were huge here, a nice Japanese Amp, an ok TT and house speakers but those were only at the appliance stores, the department stores...
Here's my little m:robe made my Olympus from 2005, it was pretty cool when it came out and solid build quality. I think I quickly upgraded to...
Do not throw away the old motor! I'm not sure why it moves up and down, that doesn't happen very often but there may be an easy fix with some...
Even the crappy chain stores had some really cool stuff show up and it was always changing with new stuff brought in. I've posted ads from my...
Have you seen Walkgirl's from 2008 on the forum reader?...
Holy cow that might be the earliest known sighting of the words. For those outside the USA, Bell + Howell was huge over here for school...
Welcome Simon, I'm kind of like you, with a little bit of skill, some nice tools, you can fix anything. One of my favorite threads is over on...
Very nice! I know autoreverser is going to ask what the reel to reel is?
Sony CD Discman's and boomboxes Commercial [MEDIA]
Sony Data Disman from 1992, wow, I'm surprised to find this, these are geek folklore, too bad it didn't work as good as it sounded. [MEDIA]
Sony MiniDisc from 2000. Record from the net, this was really early for MP3s [MEDIA]
Joe Satriani does a Sony Sports Commercial [MEDIA]
John Cleese Magnavox Products, check out the early Laptop from Magnavox 1991 [MEDIA]
Mariah Carey MD Commercial and a bunch more [MEDIA]
More neat Sony Products including the 15th Anniversary Walkman priced at 22,000 Yen, not too much money back then. [MEDIA]
Sony D-50MK II and a few other models, these are really quick commercials, there's several really nice units. [MEDIA]
Sony D-202 Discman from 1991 [MEDIA]
Separate names with a comma.