A classic Michael Jackson Pepsi Commercial that was played to death in the 80s but holds up to the test of time. Of course there's boomboxes in...
Sony Walkman WM10 Commercial from Sweden [MEDIA]
General Electric Confetti Boomboxes from 1989. I've neer seen this used with the confetti in the speakers, kind of a neat idea. [MEDIA]
New Kids on the Block Japanese Boombox Commercial, this is about as cheesy as it gets. DoDeCaHORN DFD-900 and DFD-700 [MEDIA]
A very rare Goldstar Boombox Commercial [MEDIA]
Hitachi TRK-W2, 75,800 Yen, yep that's why I didn't have a lot of these awesome boomers. [MEDIA]
Sanyo Portables, super cool from 1981 [MEDIA]
Sony Walkman, this is funny...."We always fix the little turkeys when they break down" [MEDIA]
Disco MAC! [MEDIA]
Sorry, it's a video.... [MEDIA]
Welcome! I don't have very many units with that type of battery but if your lucky they still make batteries and chargers, if your not lucky the...
I'm thinking most mono transistor radios had 3.5 mm jacks for the ear buds that came with them, it wouldn't be a stretch if there had been some...
For the Donkey Kong Lovers, this is a little older (from the arcade days), from 1995 but it's a Nintendo Release and it's a portable cassette...
The Mega-Thread is getting mega views! Here's to passing 100,000! Let's go big, $365,000 USD, no problem for this collection, I hope they throw...
I've read that Longman but can't find anything to back it up. I'm wondering if there was a portable stereo tape deck that preceded it.
Come up here, we can take a drive to the factory, it's just up the street from me, I'm sure the factory guys would love a visit. Audio Research...
Can you post pictures and measurements? I've got a few JVC Monster Three Piece Boxes and the handles seem to have the same design but different...
The Panasonics were sold as a replacement cassette deck component that was also portable. The field recorders were the cream of the crop portable...
I checked out all of the new cassette decks a couple years ago in Japan, they all stunk. Crappy mechanical movement, cheap buttons and knobs,...
His cassette won't fit in the slot?
Separate names with a comma.