"She was the first ship to house a wartime mixed-sex crew and was unofficially nicknamed "The Love Boat" in the 1991 Persian Gulf War after 36...
Disney has some weird thing going on, for a long time they would release a VHS of a movie and then say it was retired to the vault, never to be...
These are neat, little Technics Turntables, check out the other mini-audio they have. These are close to $5 USD in the ad, there might be a...
JVC MQ-5K Stereo Microcassette Player This is a little expensive and shipping is very high? but this is one of the few I've seen with the...
Holy mother lode Cassette2go, you took those photos? They've been making the internet forum rounds for years, some of the best photos of that...
I wonder what Eumig means by being the only computer compatible cassette deck, I used a bunch of crappy mono units for my 70's computers.
Trying to get this thread over the 100,000 mark! How about the Sony PBR-330 Parabolic Microphone? This was used for recording, one of the models...
It is interesting times but a lot of people still have tape decks, I see them, and they still have boxes of tapes stuffed in the basement. If I...
I've never seen one of those little aiwa's up close, are they any good? They were really small but that goofy handle bugs me.
Put some panty hose on a vacuum, sometimes you can suck it up. This type of plastic will get soft at 130 degrees F and start melting 20-30...
This is down in the forum reader, I thought I'd bring it upstairs for everyone to enjoy. Thanks to the original poster! [ATTACH]
Yea, it looks easy enough, I'd check voltage with the back cover off. I looked for a manual, I think it's a pretty basic model so there might not...
Stevedean, welcome to the forum! Big loft with audio, sounds like a great space for some beer and boomboxes. If you lived closer I have a few...
I love red but I only have one, a lowly Sharp but it does look nice up on the shelf.
I think I have one sitting up in the shelves somewhere, I'll let you know...
I listen to that song all the time Jorge!
I had no idea those were getting good money these days, ours aren't nearly as high but they are definately selling. You could post them in the...
I can't see a photo, it says [IMG]
That's a basic box ironsniper1, you might have to buy another parts units to get that gear and it might not be worth it. You might be able to rig...
We've discussed computers a lot on the forum, feel free to post anything you have. Like I said, we just didn't see anything other than Apple,...
Separate names with a comma.