Nakamichi Audiophile Tapes 1984 [ATTACH]
Sony D-5 Press Release from Billboard Magazine 1984 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Technics SL-XP470 Portable CD Player from 1995 [ATTACH]
Prices drop pretty quickly once the handful of "collectable" boomers are scrolled through on the sold boxes but they really are into silly money...
Check out this ad that just showed up on Ebay, pretty neat. I wonder if the seller is an AIWA Geek?...
I never saw anything that nice back then, we had the normal, cheapo, mono-piano key unit that everyone had. We'd burp, fart and tape songs off...
It's amazing what some of this equipment is going for now, I keep the price tags on my stuff so I know how much I paid. I don't feel guilty at...
I love checking out the design changes, they are much smaller than they look, one of the nicest mini cassette players. The other brands are nice...
There's a few Japanese Websites with this model but none over here. http://nationalmaclord.web.fc2.com/d-321.html https://gaagaadou.com/d-321/...
So if you found one at a garage sale would you feel guilty if they only wanted a few bucks for it?
For that time it was pretty expensive, about 1/2 of what a nice receiver was going for. I don't think I have a single rack handle, I've bought...
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I wonder how much that timer went for new, that was still early in the digital days when they tended to sell for a premium. Those rack handles...
I wish I did Longman, I didn't take any photos of any of my cool stuff when I was a kid. Your setup looks perfect, boombox, TV, computer and...
TEAC J-Compo 51, Electronics Today International, 1985 [ATTACH]
AKAI M370 from Electronics Australia 1990 [ATTACH]
Great thread! I have a bunch of mini-systems that I'll get around to posting, I hope you don't mind if I post some articles, I've been clipping...
Popular Electronics 1989 [ATTACH]
Some neat units from 1990, another wireless headphone unit the Sony WM-805. I posted the full Hitachi Blurb in the Boombox Thread. The Sony Data...
Separate names with a comma.