Hitachi Lo-D FX-99 from 1990 with cordless headphones! Anyone ever see this model? [ATTACH]
One of a kind? Prototype? Diana's?
The Toshiba XR-J9, their 2nd portable CD Player from 1986, I've been lucky to find two of these locally at the thrifts. There's a very similar...
Popular Mechanics January 1990 https://books.google.com/books?id=O-MDAAAAMBAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=true...
The Boombox Project, these are going for big money now.......
This one has been kicking around for awhile, another one I need to get a hold of....
Japanese Audio Show January 1st 1989 [ATTACH]
This must have been one of the first posts on the new forum, I don't remember seeing it before, very nice!
This just came on my radio, a beautiful Sony CFS-99 that lights up the whole room. These types of songs used to keep me moving when I was a young...
This is the only guide I've seen but it's for a lot of audio equipment. www.russellind.com/client/download/PRB_Belt_XRef.pdf
I've never seen that brochure, thanks for posting!
A newer mook with headphones....
I've got this one, it's pretty thick on content about the whole boombox culture...
So those must have been the color of the accessory boxes? I wonder if orange or blue were different types? Orange looks like cords and blue...
"A complete set of nostalgic cassette tapes"...
This free magazine has some nice photos, the other magazine don't seem to have boomboxes. Some of these magazines I've posted are free with a...
I love seeing those accessories, I managed to get the Sony MX-10L Mixer, it is also paired with the Sony Stereo Microcassettes but they are very...
Very nice!
I was never a big fan of early KISS but I went to several shows in the late 80's when they had really good supporting bands and those guys can put...
There's a lot more books out there than I thought, I haven't tried running the Google Translator yet and searching in Japanese, I'm thinking...
Separate names with a comma.