An older book about the development of the Walkman...
A book about famous people listening to the new Walkman with some Walkman History....
Great find! But it's on the first page Silver965, I've got about 10 tabs open for Amazon Japan, the related books can be a goldmine. You can also...
This one looks like it looks into the design aspects of the Walkmans...
I have no idea what this says and it has several pages to preview but there are no photos, it does say "Sony" in the title....
This looks like it's Walkman MP3 Players but still interesting....
This looks really good, it's on my short list. Does anybody have a copy of this?...
I wouldn't turn down one of these BCL Radios, basically it's a radio that got in several different bands in that part of the world. I think a few...
I forgot about that book, it's so good it has it's own website. Some of these do show up on our Ebay but it's hard to search for them...
I love mono-boxes and it looks like a pretty common Sanyo, one I don't have. I found my first box a few years ago mint, on Ebay, no desire to...
We're all there Brian, embrace it and enjoy everything! Without the passion and stories, we get boring quick. I was just telling a much younger...
Released on Kindle (Amazon), crappy reviews but it's not very expensive....
Jorge, nice to see you popping in! Do you think "ohsome" meant "awesome?" I have to believe someone upstairs sent down the wood block to the...
Nice you already had some, now I want to print some up, maybe throw on Etsy? Here's another neat mook with DCC, MD and the beginning of portable...
Some of those catalog pages would make nice posters.
This one has a nice long preview, be sure to check out the link! Two of my favorite models are featured, the JVC (Victor) KD-66 and the Sanyo...
If these were old and out of print I wouldn't mind access to PDF copies but most of these are new or just a few years old (they have a long shelf...
The Sony of Glory!...
No wonder 1965 Man was going for double cover price, it was put out in 2008!
That's pretty neat how that translator works, now I really want to get a copy of it.
Separate names with a comma.