This mook is stuff they had in 1982, obviously cassettes and portables were huge then. I looked through a few of these and they are very nice...
This also looks promising but I can't find more information on it. It looks like the publishers have many mooks on at lot of neat subjects. I...
I don't own this one but I'm thinking I need an Amazon.jp Account....
I don't have a phone that will do that but my buddy in Japan uses something similar all of the time. I'll have to get something I can do that on.
I thought I'd start a thread with some of the magazines and books I have related to the hobby, feel free to post anything related, with links if...
Great research, how did you do the translation?
Welcome Bob1123! Do you ever get over to the air museum? One of these days I'd love to check it out.
I usually type in something like "JVC 3090en .pdf" and look through the images to find the front page of the manual. This one might be tough...
I don't see any free manuals on the net, here's a paid version https://www.manuals-in-pdf.com/download-3090EN-JVC-p-333889.html I believe the...
Welcome, I love the old gadgets as well, if you find any cool Italian Design please post, a lot of your equipment never made it over here except...
I've got an AM Stereo Station right down the street, I just need to find a reciever to check it out. Recaptcha, I used to do a ton of thrifts and...
They really love those old mini & midi-systems on that site, there's some great information there. I've found several mini-systems over the years...
I'm not sure if I would consider that Kenwood a mini system, going by what I see, right around 8" wide seems to be the average for the little...
Great find, I don't have too many newer models and never used to find any like yours locally. The service manual is hosted on HiFi Engine if you...
Welcome aepoc!
I think that's the first side mounted door I've ever seen, I'm racking my brain to remember another version. It's kind of like the super-cheap...
Nice to see you around nickeccles, your machine probably looks brand new, it's always nice to see your detail work.
The Japanese always liked to have English Model Names but it's rare to see the reverse. From an early marketing class I remember Budweiser was...
That's like the new "in" style, at least over in Japan but from 30+ years ago. Your right, it's kind of cool looking but they needed someone like...
Most TVs back then didn't have inputs, remember wrestling with your VCR/Atari/Cable box to do anything fun on them? I recently saw one of those...
Separate names with a comma.