I like it too much but I tend to have one of the radios on so they do get use. The 80's was a great time to be a kid, lot's of music, cheesy...
Welcome, thats a fairly new unit that might only need a belt and battery. My Mate Vince has done a few Walkmans over the years including this...
Welcome, we love the old equipment and technology.
I've always wondered about the term "compact cassette." It used to be printed on most cases but disappeared around 78, did Philips have a...
Wow, you babied that thing, it looks great, there's a good write up on the Vintage Knob. http://www.thevintageknob.org/sony-PS-X7.html I love...
I had to pull mine down, it's a few million down the line....5160005943, I have no idea how Toshiba did their numbering but thanks for posting,...
Nothing can go wrong with an angle grinder and boombox. I probably should have used one instead of a sawzall the other day, that crashed and...
I'm getting some ideas, a fold out keyboard with LCD screen behind it, yep and MP3 music center!
That looks like a fun little car, very similar to the GEO that Toyota and GM were selling over here. The body is kind of plain but the inside...
I've looked for some of these books, it seems like most of the tape manufacturers put them out but they don't surface often these days.
It's amazing how the same shape and style dominated all of the brands through the 90's and 2000's. I think the Bose Wave Radio was leading the...
Sony UCX from 1982 [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Magnex Cassette Tapes from 1982, I've never heard of them before, maybe a UK Brand? [ATTACH]
Philips C-60 Cassette TApe, 1968 [ATTACH]
JVC Cassette Tapes From 1983 UK [ATTACH]
Don't get me started on Madonna, I helped her uncle move when I was a young student and the the guy stiffed me on pay and lunch.......
I just remember people either have little kids portable style turntables or Zenith Style with just a reciever/TT, no tape deck. Some of those...
Timers for any audio seem to be in short supply, i've got one for the 80 Series but have never seen one for the 22 Series for sale. There always...
Separate names with a comma.