I should have said my mickey mouse stuff is the 70s-80s Hong Kong/Taiwan stuff, not the 90's junk. I count my blessings everyday, I have a ton of...
I don't know how similar they are but here's the HS-LX477 Manual...
Nice! My last boombox buy was a Toshiba, welcome.
I consider "portables" to be portable cassette players, and boomboxes to be portable radio cassettes. About 1/2 of my collection is mickey-mouse...
carlos2000, what is that red unit in the bottom right? Here's a link to Adam Savage, he's made models for movies, he builds a Walkman for a prop....
I googled it and nothing came back for that unit. I checked out Ebay and don't see any, sometimes you can get better hits if you know the part...
I found mine at the thrift store a long time ago when there was very little information about them. I do think they made it very attractive with...
Do you have the model number right? I'm not seeing that version.
I was digging into Infinity and KLH a little more, it seems like they made a deal with Kyoto Ceramics (Kyocera) who also bought Trident and...
Nice! It's always impressive to see several units at one time.
Welcome yamaha! I got the privilege of going to Yamaha World Headquarters, no boomboxes but they have an really cool store in the basement...
Have you looked at the belt? Sometimes the units have been sitting a long time and you need to get the motor shaft spinning again, once it breaks...
Welcome Gooci! I love the hobby because I can get these neat gadgets and play old or new music on them. Once you get the bug you'll be hitting...
Here's some more information on the Cybernet PS-103, the add also says they are part of Kyocera, which includes KLH with explains the very similar...
Nice, most Technics seem to be bullet proof, I rarely have anything other than maintanance issues with them.
Geneva Tape Head Cleaner with bonus reel to reel style tape! I used to work for these guys years ago, testing all of the cleaning tapes. If this...
Welcome, it's a great hobby!
Without knowing your skill level, I'd start with the basics, clean the heads good with IPA or a good tape head cleaner. I'd DeOxit both rotory...
Interesting cassette player, it looks like a different mech than the other universal models we've seen.
You'll be kind of by me C2go, let me know when your travelling. If you go to Sheboygan, you want to go up that little peninsula known as Door...
Separate names with a comma.