I listen to AM radio a lot, I've always been facinated by it and it's potential, I still think, even with the internet that there's a market for...
From Popular Communications 1998, Radio Shack is carrying the SRF-42 in their catalog but you have to give the salespeople the part number since...
Posted by Gregorybotha on the old forum, way back in 2010, the Sony SRF-A1, check out the cool stand, I wonder if it came with the radio. [ATTACH]
WDGY 92.1 FM/740 Am is a small rock and roll radio station just down the road from me, here's some posted airchecks in FM stereo and the little...
The Sony SRF-42 from Monitoring Times 1996 [ATTACH]
I've found some information over the years for AM stereo, a format I though would take over the world in the 80's. The only exposure I had to it...
The Outback gray/tan models really suffer from UV but the yellow has stood the test of time. The SRF-M50 is a new model for me, they really liked...
I think the Magnavox Name was similar to Fisher, most of the equipment seen in the USA was the bottom of the barrel found in department stores....
Feel free to post them Marty, there was so many but I don't have any Outback Models.
Separate names with a comma.