One of the coolest movies to come out of the 80's with a very different soundtrack that, unfortunately was never released as a soundtrack, Real...
I wish our papers had free CDs, we never got that lucky. A lot of these artists also wanted to get chart numbers and for a while albums given out...
I think it had to do with the trade rate, when my hockey team went there in the early 80's, things were really cheap. They seem to have many more...
1983 General Electric Boombox Model 36035 with those massive 8" speakers, yep I have one. It's interesting that Maxell partnered with GE for this...
1977 Superscope CRS-152, is this the first three-piece? [ATTACH]
1983, the AIWA looks nice but I'd pass on the JVC [ATTACH]
More neat stuff from 1981, check out the Sanyo M8500! I never saw one back home and it was pretty inexpensive back then. Some of the bigger...
From my stomping grounds in Michigan when I was young, Highland Appliance, Fretter Appliance and ABC Warehouse owned the cool electronics outside...
1981, The Michigan Daily, I'm not sure why the Sony FM only radio is so much but this was when FM was just taking off and stereo was king. [ATTACH]
Sony WM-4 from 1983 [ATTACH]
Hearing loss was a huge issue with Walkmans, from The Michigan Daily 1986 [ATTACH]
There seems to be at least two maybe three versions of this iconic box. I think the first one is the wrong even though it's labeled a 440. The...
Tech HiFi in Michigan from 1982 with an AIWA CS-440 sighting! The other AIWA looks nice but there's no pricing for it. It looks like there was...
Some of those look pretty good and you'd have a hard time finding the music otherwise, I bet the Glenn Miller tapes are pretty nice. I've got the...
I've got a maxed out old ThinkPad as well, it has every port but I mainly use it for INPA Software to connect to vintage BMW Computers, it's...
Welcome!
Yes, and that's what makes this fascinating, they still broadcast in AM stereo in the USA but who has the recieving equipment? Are any of the...
Here's a rare one, a Reader's Digest Mono Boombox. Reader's Digest was a small paperback book that had condensed stories, games and a few...
An early article from HiFi Stereo Review 1982, just don't look at the frequency response..... [ATTACH]
Here's the service manual, this site is safe, you'll need to sign up. https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/aiwa/tp-s30.shtml
Separate names with a comma.