Sony released a press package before the official roll-out, from 1992 [ATTACH] Sony's European Press Release from minidisc.org...
Techmoan's very informative video. [MEDIA] ....and LGR does one on the Data MiniDisc... [MEDIA]
Panasonic RX-E300 from 1994, Electronics Australia Magazine [ATTACH]
Sony MiniDisc Commercial from 2001 [MEDIA] 1998 [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
In the late 80's, the audio world was on fire, computers were everywhere and new, exciting audio mediums were coming at us from anywhere. While...
I've got a heavy duty Radio Shack 3-12 volt unit with removable male jacks, they can also rotate for different polarity. It's rated for 800 mA...
Old school wins! Swapping out my desk system for a little AIWA 22 System, check out how the components are all the same height as the TT. Billy...
I'm thinking I have to start a MiniDisc Info thread, Sony had so many similar offshoots but didn't get the big eco-system tie-in. The format was...
He hasn't been on in a while but one of the last times he was staging a DJ show at a local store with some of his boomers, that would have been a...
Great work, that's an amazing box. I love how little LEDs can really enhance some of the features and the cassette deck wells look super-cool...
That's a great way to pass some time, I've been working on too many bigger projects to get to some of my electronics. Show some photos of your...
I've never heard them before but I've seen them written about in those English Music Magazines. They must have been more popular over in England....
It's always nice when you can save the old rollers, at least for a little while, lately I've been running into rollers that turn to goo. I have...
I've found several articles on Sony's Data Discs that predate the MD by a few years, they even made equipment to store digital photos. I think...
It's a sad day when you have to give up your equipment, too bad you don't live over here Radio, I might have been able to help you out. The good...
Separate names with a comma.