I'd love to hear about the hunt, I usually go over to Japan this time of year but I'm land-locked over here. Don't be afraid to take them apart...
I was thinking about those little speakers, is there a size or build difference for a speaker to qualify as a tweeter? I know they have higher...
The game that pretty much got the arcade fever going, we'd spend hours playing this, then you'd watch the "pros." We didn't know there were ways...
Both, but mostly USA. It's nice when it's just a layer of dirt and not serious crust.
These are cool and there's a lot of them on archive.org https://archive.org/details/arcadeflyers We used to play Time Pilot for hours, a forgotten...
I just watched a video on YouTube but can't remember who made it on fixing ribbon cables, maybe 8-bit guy? I think Molex might have made a lot of...
Welcome oneoff! Nice to see you popping in radiorich, I'd love to see some of your equipment, did you see our other member's Sony CD Player made...
Very nice, we don't see many Philips around here, sometimes a Magnovox shows up but they're usually ok models.
Here's a neat one on ebay, the Sony M302 with FM Transmitter! I've got a few portables with a transmitter, I think they were JDM only, other...
The top box doesn't have the track LED, while the bottom does, it also looks like Lav's has a blue JDM tuning band and more words under ATS. One...
That green ribbon cable most likely goes to a plastic female plug inside the main body. If you can get the unit fully apart it should be easy to...
Welcome! there may be more information in the forum reader, in the old days there were a crap-load of technical posts but after a few new hosting...
Welcome, some of the most famous old members were from Berlin.
That is really neat, I can't believe in this day and age something like that shows up and they copied a highly regarded but kind of rare model....
I feel like I'd have to have all of them, the marketing was pretty cool.
One of my favorite bands from the 80's, the Fixx, this video was always played late at night on MTV, more alternative than mainstream but a solid...
Thanks for joining ivo Geers, we love a head's up on any items for sale. As a side note I love Belgium Beer!
Your forgeting one of the main issues with analog recording is the wear on the equipment. Some of the equipment was running 24/7 with new...
Welcome!
Yea that's nice! I didn't know the 50 System was that much bigger. I've been running my 22's for the last few weeks, they've got some nice power...
Separate names with a comma.