Apple was doing pretty good with the MacIntosh but everyone was waiting for the future of computing, tablets! The Newton was really cool but I...
Finally! I found an ad for the Olympus SR-11 from November 1982 Rolling Stone Magazine. I wonder how branding worked with the Road Runner, some...
Toshiba RT-V300 and Bose Roommate Speakers. I've discussed the Bose Roomate Speakers in another thread, they had a cool Sony Branded Version for...
I was looking through some old early 70's audio catalogs on-line yesterday, there was a ton of Technidyne Full Size Components in there, I had no...
I use a Asus Xonar Essence STX Card in the back of my desktop but it only has RCA Jacks. I run it to a small stack on my desk that I rotate every...
Max Stevens Rocks! Now that looks like fun, I wonder what his portable reel to reel is?
It's come up several times in the past, I think the companies buying them have to get 100's but at the end of the day they only sell dozens of...
Just checking out this Telefunken CFM 3 over on Ebay Germany, these are really good looking, I can't tell but maybe hints of Toshiba or Sanyo?...
From January 1982, a Dr. Pepper Contest with "The Works" Panasonic RX-1950 as a prise, I wonder if it was a special edition and if anyone owns...
Welcome! I'm just seeing this thread for the first time. I have to believe there's some very cool vintage boomers and Walkmans in Vegas, it...
Replacement foam and antennas, once in awhile you can get lucky on ebay but not usually.
I've been pushing My Mate Vince Videos for awhile. He has basic skills that have grown alot from practicing and learning from the comments, he'd...
Weren't the transparent models for prisons? Newer models come up for sale over here all of the time.
Everything went bug-shaped, some designs look good with age but I don't see anybody collecting Taurus's or Sierras. Some of the rounded cars look...
Those boomers above are pretty late models, the organic or primary shapes started popping up around 87 when that Roller first went on sale. One...
Time to celebrate, we just passed 3000 and have 3008 members! There's been a big uptick over the last few months with a ton of awesome new...
Welcome ZeePoo, most of the old units need work these days and any information or experience you can share would be extremely helpful! and we...
That is a cool looking unit, 80's modern design but it might predate that style by a few years. So what's the deal with "STEREO," the typeface...
I've got a ton of the cheap plasticky models CDV, going back to when I first started collecting them around 2000. I used to get on the forum 15+...
Technics nailed the plastic-bodied turntable design in the 70's, they still look cool today. I've got about 10 out in the shop, I bet at least 9...
Separate names with a comma.