Sony D-VM1 from 2002, muzik Magazine, this looks like a pretty interesting model, does anybody have one? 1000 pounds, big money back then! [ATTACH]
muzik Magazine 2002 [ATTACH]
Panasonic RX-5100 from Silicon Chip Magazine 2005 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From amigaforum Magazine 1993, Technices SL-PG420A Portable CD Player [ATTACH]
Panasonic CD SL-CT790 from 2002, Radioelectronika Magazine [ATTACH]
Radioelektronik 2002, here's a link to the full issue if you want to read the chart. https://archive.org/details/Re082002OCR/page/n37/mode/2up?...
Panasonic RX 5025 from Le Haut Parleur 1983 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Radioelektronik 1993 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Radioelektronik 1992 [ATTACH]
I think this is in Finnish, found on archive.org, C=Lehti 1990, a cool ad for Panasonics [ATTACH]
Choice Magazine from Australia, price is in Australian Dollars. Some of the last big boomboxes from 1995. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice work, I wonder what putting a layer of wood on the inside of the cabinets would do.
Those are nice, did they make a big Sanyo Version, I've got several of the Sanyo"C" Series but they're OK, pretty light when you pick them up.
The Flintstones! I just played that in my car on a mix CD, sometimes it's fun to thrown in an old TV theme to surprise my riders. When I was a...
That's what I like over there, music is such a big part of life, every restaurant has a killer sound systems and even a lot of retail. Ton's of...
I check once in awhile but have never seen one for sale over here, I don't think they were ever sold here. Great find, they look pretty nice and...
Good to see you back! It's been a crazy year for everyone, hopefully nobody got chronic covid.
Danial Technology RMP-9 Stereo Microcassette play only deck. These were used to play back microcassette tapes for forensic work, this is stereo...
I've spent about 20 years getting my collection, nothing is hi-end but that's ok, I've got a ton of stuff I love to play with and swap around,...
I've seen some of the Marantz EQs and have the same impression, very light weight, I'm not sure about the sonics but to me they're more for show...
Separate names with a comma.