Welcome! Sorry I can't help you but good luck with your quest.
I was doing a little more digging and found a photo of the current marantz Building, you can also see Denon on the other side. Located in Ebisu,...
I love the mini's, here's a little Sanyo MS30 from the later 80's. There is a lot of plastic on them but the buttons are capped with cool 80's...
Here's the AIWA HS-J09, I don't know how different they are, this photo is from the following thread....
I look at it a little differently, the MD had this huge eco-system and right now all of the equipment is available, although the high-end...
We've been talking about MiniDisc, here's some NOS MD car units. In five years are we going to be talking about these when they're a few hundred...
From the Washington Post 1997 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Marantz PMD 650 MiniDisc Player from 2000 [ATTACH]
TDK Blank MiniDisc's in 1993, expensive! [ATTACH]
Tascam getting into MiniDisc in 1996, it looks like it's built for commercial applications [ATTACH]
MiniDisc Vs Dolby from Stereo Review 1997, who wins the battle of cassette vs MiniDisc? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I was never aware of the "relaunch" but here's some of the sexy new models for 1998 from Stereo Review Magazine. [ATTACH]
From Billboard 1993, some early prerecorded MiniDisc Facilities. Denon was an early manufacturer in addition to Sony. Interestingly, Mister X...
Sony was really moving fast with MiniDisc Saturation at all levels, from Billboard 1993. The converter sounds interesting, from what I've heard,...
From Billboard November 1992 [ATTACH]
The Sony MDS-501 from 1994 and Stereo Review Magazine, from www.WorldRadioHistory.com! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Q&A from Stereo Review 1994, $12 frickin dollars for a blank disc, that was big money back then. This was the age of Columbia House and BMG,...
A very big (expensive) ad from Stereo Review 1994 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
New Scientist Magazine 1994 [ATTACH]
This is interesting, E. Paul Ratazzi wrote "MiniDisc: Successful Innovation or Just Cool Technology?" back in 2004. It looks like it was college...
Separate names with a comma.