Sony Chrome Cassettes from 1975 [ATTACH]
Philips RR260 from 1975, Electronics Australia Magazine Is it just me or isn't the tape deck normally on the left side? This is a very early mono...
The prices were down 20 years ago but the supply was also a fraction from what we have today. I waited something like 4-8 years for a Marantz...
Great equipment! I like most of the Yamaha Equipment, those older recievers with the rectangular knobs are so different but the build quality is...
It might have been a Sony, I think I posted one that was from this time, but my guess would be either Sony or Philips. There's a directory in the...
How to service cassette decks part 2 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I don't think I've posted this yet, the famous Philips CD555 from 1986, Electronics Australia Magazine Review. [ATTACH]
I just found this rare ad for the Philips CD-555 from 1986, Electronics Australia Magazine. [ATTACH]
No worries, if I had the time, I'd sell everything travel the world's beaches and live the dream. You should have an AO's in the house for the...
A O comes back after a year and nails it!
It's big and clunky, maybe around 1985? Looks like a Sanyo but I don't have a similar one.
Welcome Maks, good luck with your repairs, some of this small equipment can be really frustrasting but once you get one working, you start looking...
Welcome Valentin, the best thing about the cassette hobby is all of the different aspects of it and at the end of the day you get to listen to music.
I don't know if the type of foam makes a difference since my one set of speakers that use them only has the metal centers left. Search for "round...
There might not be any other info available, most of these models had everything in plain sight so it's a matter of testing parts of it. A...
Separate names with a comma.