https://freeservicemanuals.info/en/servicemanuals/viewmanual/Sony/DD100/ I've downloaded from this site with no issues, that I know of. I just...
Thanks for the info Boodokhan, my unit was a Japanese Dumpster Find! It looks brand new but missing the other parts. Unfortunately I won't be...
Plus you have to look at their actions, he's been very helpful to the tape community for years. I'm sure super-busy but he's given free advice...
I bought some cheap Sony Corded Headphones last year, they were 1/2 price at $19.00 USD. I don't like using my phone while driving and I spend a...
Welcome! Those are nice looking decks.
I deal with 100's of people every month, if I disregarded the ones I don't agree with it would be a sad day.
Another guy that's been around awhile is skywavebe, he worked for TEAC and Sony Factory Service near Chicago and now owns Skywave Tape Deck...
Sometimes I go through my old links to see if they're still around, I've got 100's going back to the late 90's. Here's one I forgot about, maybe...
Welcome! You'd be amazed what your friends might have stashed away.
I was at out local hobby store buying presents and I always have to check out the train section. They stock all kinds of cool stuff to build...
I get the same thing, I listen to radio everyday and sometimes I get interference, I always thought LEDs were fine and flourescents were the issue.
The unboxing is half the fun! Then I love checking out the radio and I usually assume that tape decks will be dead. Cassette2go, not only do you...
Old thread but I just scored a lonely Panasonic SJ-M55 and found this thread when searching it out. Mine is identical to yours but the photos...
I was just a kid but all we had was a mono cassette deck, like everyone else had. We still used that for everything, recording sound was so much...
You can kind of see PIONEER on the cassette door but it's the SK-900, often talked about but a pretty rare model. I think most boombox guys in 81...
No I love it, I had it bookmarked on several computers going back to the first generation but it was lost over time. I just read that you bought...
I don't have that model but a few guys have worked on it recently here, hopefully they'll give some guidance. I'm trying to pull a motor out of a...
I don't have any of them so I can't offer input but welcome! I try to go to Japan in February every year but I don't think it will happen this...
Oh man, I remember your website and completely forgot about it. It's still the same, back when everything was new and people were posting cool...
I don't remember many step-throughs but in the early 80's everyone had those little Hondas, Yamahas and Suzukis, I think they capped out at 49cc...
Separate names with a comma.