I found a Canadian Ad, this is in Canadian Loonies! Holy cow, 130 MPG, I had a Yamaha U7E (70cc) back in the mid 80's, found it in a field, got...
Walkman-2 from July 1981 with my favorite tapes! $179.95 USD, minimum wage was $3.35 an hour at the time. [ATTACH]
Walkman from November 1982 [ATTACH]
The new craze, Walkmans! From 1981 [ATTACH]
Sony SRF-40W vs the Koss 6783 Musicbox from 1981 [ATTACH]
Some great information, I wonder where Princess Di's Gold Plated Walkman ended up? From 1989 [ATTACH]
Bad times ahead....from 1980 [ATTACH]
1981, there's some cool units on here and look at the price of cassettes, about 1/2 what an LP went for. The JVC M60 is really expensive and this...
What the heck is this thing? It looks like it says Philips on the front, from 1990. Where can I get that shirt? You have to love the late 80's!...
This is a neat tape, the BASF 90 Maxima Design Edition from 1989 in a Polish Magazine. I think I read that clear plastic was difficult because...
Some more photos, the magazine is mostly circuit board stuff, I can't find anything related to the covers. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony TPS-L2 30th Anniversary 2009 from Metro Edmonton News. [ATTACH]
More stuff from 1989, sorry I don't understand the language. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hi Fi Audio Video 1985 (Polish), Philips CD-555 [ATTACH]
Toshiba KT-S2 from 1981 Electronics Today Australia. [ATTACH]
Pioneer Centrex SK-6 and SK-7 from 1980, this seems a little late for the Centrex's I thought they were a couple years earlier. From Electronics...
I've got some the Sony CD Design Manual around here somewhere if anybody's interested, I think it was on archive.org. I've run across a million...
I can't believe I forgot to post these classics, Bob & Doug Mckenzie! I'm lucky to have this album in my collection with hit after hit. [MEDIA]...
I'm jealous you were at Dayton, Longman, that's where they debrief the aliens before putting them on ice at Area 51. It's on my list of places to...
Are the old speakers toast? That's a nice unit, I'd hate to change things too much on it.
Separate names with a comma.