I just do entry-level repairs and with CD players I check out the grease in the rails or gear. I try to clean it out and replace it with a...
I do like that the Bronx Brewery is 7.6%, sipping beers can be really good.
Some Sony ICF's from 1997 Australian Dollars. People ask why I didn't buy more of this equipment back then, the good stuff was expensive! [ATTACH]
Marantz CP-430 Press Release, Electronics Australia Magazine 1997, also known as the Marantz PMD-430 in the USA. Even in Australian Dollars this...
Welcome!
Can you take a close up photo?
The Bose Wave Radio is not a boombox but they get a lot of respect from the boombox world. During the 90's and early 2000's Bose ruled the home...
Panasonic RX-DT37 and RX-DS11 from 1997 from Electronics Australia (Australian Dollars). This magazine had in-depth articles of boomboxes in the...
Daniela, where did they make the Philips Boxes? Once in a while we see the Magnovox Version over here, there's very few Philips Branded products...
We might have to have an international meeting in Korea and spend a few days looking for the National Panasonic RS-4360. It's cool that boomboxes...
Bronx Brewery No Resolutions IPA [ATTACH]
I have a few of those BASF E 180s around here, I kept a box just in case I needed some tapes to mess around with. One of the 3M old-timer...
I've got it's little brother, I was surprised how good they sound and they aren't half bad looking.
Boombox Keychain from monkish Brewing Company https://www.monkishbrewing.com/shop/boombox-keychain [ATTACH]
I don't get to boat enough but I try to spend a lot of time on the Great Lakes. That sounds like fun renting a boat and cruising around.
They're everywhere! Beer Hut Boombox DIPA [ATTACH]
Hilliard's Boombox IPA [ATTACH]
Budweiser blow up boomer...
Boombox pouch https://www.redbubble.com/i/pouch/Boombox-Ghetto-Blaster-by-monsterplanet/9996513.440R3 [ATTACH]
Yacht Rock Boombox Can Cooler https://www.yachtrockclothing.com/item/yacht-rock-boom-box-beer-huggie/ [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.