I'll have to check out that movie, you have to love when they make fun of the over-the-top 80's music.
Sony XF-3000, this is the first time I've seen it called "Freedom III." I've posted other information around the site for this model and it's...
BASF LHI from 1980 [ATTACH]
AGFA Superferro from 1981 [ATTACH]
Sony DoDeCaHORN with the New Kids on the Block at 2:30, Panasonic DT-7 at 6:30, Panasonic D-50 at 7:00 Archive.org hosts these so you have to go...
I was cranking my M60 this morning and this classic came on, maybe the greatest heavy metal song of all time? I need something bigger and louder!...
Welcome Daveswing, it's nice seeing all you guys from that part of the world joining up.
With wood I've used parts of a toothpick to get screws to stick if I ruin the threads. There might be some options, I bought a 3-Doodler that can...
Radio, did you ever have a DoDeCaHorn? They seem to be one of the rarer high-end late 80's Sonys.
I like flying into the mainland and driving down, I've stayed in Islamorada a few times, The Moorings was perfect for relaxing but I usually like...
Welcome Bad Droid, I've spent a lot of time down in the Keys, one of my favorite destinations. That's interesting that you have to keep equipment...
This website used to have a ton of information but I'm having a hard time pulling it up. http://20cheaddatebase.web.fc2.com/ You may need to use...
Those are nonexistent over here but judging by the price they were a premium product. There might be some information on the Japanese Egg Website...
Realistic Concertmates from 1988 that look a lot like Casios. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I looked around for a keyboard thread but I don't think we have one, since winter is coming and my work load is lighter, it might be nice to start...
Realistic CD-3100 from Electronics Australia 1988, pricing is Australian and I think this is a Citizen AKA. [ATTACH]
JVC PC-V1 from Electronics Australia Magazine 1988 [ATTACH]
I was looking around at mine, I've got more than I thought, it seems to be a size issue, small units are tape on the right. I'll run your link...
From 1988, price is Australian Dollars. [ATTACH]
Wow, that got crunched hard. How do you even approach repairing it? A machine shop might be able to make a new one for you.
Separate names with a comma.