No snow up here, I didn't know you guys got any. Did you get a package from Japan? I was telling Jorge to head over to Japan, travel is cheap...
There's some interesting starting prices, I tend to stay away from Sonys because that's what everyone assumes is the one to have while ignoring...
I went to a Modest Mouse Show about a year ago when they played our local club, good show but they don't play "Float On" live for some reason....
Thanks! We haven't heard from you in awhile, hope things are going great.
I pulled the site up on the wayback machine.... https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://tcpip.dhandanought.org/audio
Welcome, that Walkman is the one to have lately, it's a great model but some of our other members from India seem to have found some other really...
Nice, I love that old equipment that looks like I could go out in my shop and make. We talked a little bit about these models awhile back,...
No problem Daniela, 95% of my stuff is found on the internet and I love anything that helps the hobby. I do a lot of data mining on archive.org...
I've got the CF-460 and it's very high quality build and they look a lot better in person. The handles move with precision with mechanical...
Every once in awhile I run into a retiree from 3M (Scotch) that worked on the media lines. One of the guys told me that BASF was the standard...
Go to Japan! It's cheap right now and you can bring back a ton of luggage. Stay downtown Tokyo and there's a ton of record and audio equipment...
Jorge, that jukebox looks really nice, I've never seen one before. I looked up JRiver, they're downtown here but the map photo shows an empty...
I'm keeping my Windows 7 Desktop, it does everything I want. I quit using WMC because it was getting really slow, make sure you turn off all of...
Sony Cassette Tape from 1973 [ATTACH]
From Electronics Australia Magazine 1973 [ATTACH]
BASF Modul-Lock Library from 1975 [ATTACH]
JVC introduced Biphonic Boomboxes around 1977, in 1975 Sennheiser was looking into binaural headphones, check out the JVC Ad in this article. The...
Some more BASF Cassette Tapes from 1975, the added red coloring for a black and white magazine would have been big money back in the 70's [ATTACH]
BASF was making a huge push in 1975 for their cassette lines [ATTACH]
Face masks work! From 1975, this is super cool, I'd love to see one of these kits for tape repair work. BASF [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.