The service manual is on Radio Museum's Website, you'll have to add an account to download it....
Initially considered a manufactured boy's band, in hindsight, New Kids on the Block was a ground-breaking, record setting group that hasn't had an...
I guess it was a size issue with the dials, they only had that little panel on an existing box. My early VHS players had a strip of 13 buttons...
I'd love to find one of these locally, they rarely surface and this one is a little crunchy but they are super-cool. The Sharp GF-9595H...
We had one of those parked on Ebay USA for a long time Radio, I like them but I'd love to find a real MD boombox. I distinctly remember seeing...
There was a short time in the late 70's when having a TV radio (without picture) was pretty big here and a lot of the Japanese Portables had TV...
Your bringing me down Reli, maybe we need a virtual beer and boombox meet tonight to get some Christmas Spirit going.
The Pioneer SK-70, this is a nice looking box, who wouldn't want one of these? https://yamaha1000.exblog.jp/11457873/ [ATTACH]
I'd love to get rid of about 1/2 of my stuff but time is an issue. It's nice that albums are getting popular, I'd rather give the albums away to...
You got lucky that's not easy to do. I've found that my Makita Impact Driver will sometimes heat the plastic up enough that the screw will come...
Here's some great early Pioneer Boombox Information, check out the SK-80 with TV tuner, wholly cow I bet that one is super rare. I translated it...
I've got a crap load of duplicate albums because people were dumping their collections on me, I asked the local record shop what the big sellers...
You can post his repair work so we know what he did. If they are going in, a few dollars in belts should be minimal cost to the estimate and...
I can one-up you Longman, I had a pretty nice rare one that somebody used too large wood screws to put the case together, they cracked all of the...
Perfect with a nice crispy Belgium!
The Mud Dauber seems to be invading the Midwest, from what I've gathered, they're similar to a wasp but they have a different type of nest, it...
I have never recorded to Metal my players weren't that good and the tapes were super expensive, as kids we all seemed to stay away from them but...
Take a lot of photos, you will never remember where parts go. I also will use painters tape to stick my screws to so I don't lose them, zip-lock...
Nice pick up, you seem to gravitate towards the ones with mega-80's coloring and design. Personally I feel like they will become as collectable...
BASF Cassettes from 1976 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.