Hello with a late reply, are you a fan of BMWs, I've got a few around here somewhere, in fact I feel a brake job and thermostat in my future,...
Welcome Nomura-san, it's nice having some younger members that love the hobby, the great thing about the forum is the world-wide membership so...
That thing looks great NoMoreMoore, I don't think there are alot of those early AIWAs around, at least none around me. The vintage bug is strong,...
One of my favorites, they always have a ton of boomboxes on the show. Here's Randy with his monster behind him. [ATTACH]
In case you don't know, there's a treasure trove of information and old magazines on Archive.org, here's Sega Visions Magazine from back then,...
Thanks for posting, I've never seen one of those before, I've got a handful of Sega Game Gears but most of those first generation CD game systems...
Wow, it looks brand new, nice pick up on the calculator and speakers, one of these days I'll start a small speaker thread, some of them are as...
Nakamichi 250, this was meant for your car but it looks like an early compo system, I've never seen the case before but it looks like the molded...
The coming micro cassette invasion from Popular Electronics, 1978 [ATTACH]
I was looking at online information on that motor, I love companies that geek out on specialized equipment, there's real passion there.
I can't read it but do you ship to the US?
It's direct drive, there's no belts. Is the platter not turning?
I love those early vertical CD players.
Now that's cool!
Separate names with a comma.