The Toshiba KT-R2 is one of my favorite recording models, brick size but they made it easy to lay on it's side and it looks really cool with the...
Welcome VKE, your links don't work.......
Welcome, that's a great unit, were you the original buyer?
I was broke most of my life, living care-free going to college but I always had a Walkman and boombox to get me moving. My friends always had the...
The UNIX pops up for sale every once in a while on Yahoo.jp, I don't think they show up anywhere else, the turntable version was sold here and...
I have to believe there's some really good shops still around that area, with the beaches and vacation homes, there was a lot of audio in the old...
and get some JIS screwdrivers, I'm really happy with my Vessel Set. JIS is a little different than off the shelf Philips, those little screws...
One of the coolest and if there's any question, it's a lot bigger than the Marantz/UNIX PMS-6000.
Yes, the first release was the PH-M20 it didn't record, the PH-M25 was released a year later with recording. Check out the exposed volume spindle...
One of the issues with vintage is that it works fine today and it's dead tomorrow, I think a lot of sellers are passing them through and only turn...
I picked up the super-rare Fisher PH-M25 a few months ago, it's the big brother to the PH-M20 and just slightly different. Released a year after...
When our local record store added vintage equipment, he wanted me to help him out badly and I almost did, more for fun then profit but he decided...
I wish there were some stores but some of the problems with vintage electronics is they can be complicated and technicians are getting harder to...
soundabout, you should post some links and photos, awesome stuff! That jacket is amazing, any story behind it?...
He has to be taking dictation tape, which is everywhere, and replacing the tape with metal formulation, or just making good copies. Blank metal...
Thanks Papa! I just watched the following concert video, it was the first big concert I went to, although our little hockey rink only fit...
The worse thing is the tapes are non-existant! Walkgirl those things are worth a fortune now, take some photos and post if you have time. Do you...
I think you can use that foam to rebuild your old cassette pads!
Our local public station 89.3 The Current https://www.thecurrent.org/ was playing three piece bands last night listening by the fire pit but no...
One of the biggest fizzles, I think it had to do with costs and the fact you had to buy the whole microsystem. This was priced at a premium when...
Separate names with a comma.