Standard Radio of Japan was bought in the early 70's by Marantz USA, I'm not sure but I think I remember that they were also building Marantz's...
I thought you had a Jeep Jorge, is your SAAB newer? I haven't seen many around here in a few years, the dealership changed brands. 160K is...
I love that guys went around to try and find the C900 Parts, that's the stuff of legends. Minnesota at one time was the "Silicone Valley of the...
They're filming something but info is pretty tight on what the finished live-action product will be. They've been here twice with a live show...
and that program for the Apple II, it unlocked the games discs, that was fun, I think it did a section of the disc at a time so there was a lot of...
Apple IIs had a second life as bulletin boards with some modifications, I would have loved to have done it but you still pretty much needed a...
I'd try Fix Your Audio on the front page of the forum, the M-50 is super rare and most of the stereo microcassette units have very little...
Wow, that's a rare one! I was big into computers but we didn't have as many choices over here. I used to love reading BYTE and that had...
Netflix has been releasing new episodes up until two years ago, I don't know if you get those up there. Sadly Jim's gone, that guy lived that...
I think that's a new version, thanks for posting it has a lot of information and all of the cool accessories. You did post it in the Walkman...
Welcome, most of the members are also into all kinds of audio equipment, feel free to share anything. I had to check out that tape deck, it's...
Welcome!
I'm rewatching them, I haven't gotten that far yet, I was hoping they'd put out a new season.
Bubbles! [ATTACH]
This is cool, Sony loved giving portables to famous people, maybe even being the start of "influencers" Check out the Dinah Shore Sony Model M-9G...
I love the accessories, all of the cool gadgets that went with the Walkmans and boomboxes. Most of it is impossible to find or super expensive...
I should have done a little more reading, the RC-838 has onboard phono hookup, the RC-636 probably doesn't and would require the preamp. My brain...
One of my favorite brochures, all of these models are nice and beefy. Does anybody know what an "EA-10" is? It's the part sitting on top of the...
I'd love to see their shop, everything looks machined and heavy duty with more of an engineered look and not refined, cool stuff.
Welcome NoMoreMoore, I love that box! It's hard to tell who was working it more, JVC or AIWA, they both popped up with these awesome boxes back...
Separate names with a comma.