Zzap 1987 [ATTACH]
The JVC M60 from 1981, $369.00 USD, holy cow was that expensive back then. It's a very nice beautiful unit, definitely a keeper. [ATTACH]
Some decks have have sensors that stop the tape at the end by shinning light through the clear "leader" of the tape, this slows down the motor so...
Beautiful collection! Now that's how you display it, it looks great.
I may have posted this one already, tons of boombox photos. http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~silencium/datahtml/boombox/index.html [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Some cool boomboxes http://blog.livedoor.jp/yakusokunonatu/archives/3069696.html [ATTACH]
Some cool JDM Boombox Photos and neat Japanese Cars https://goldenyokocho.jp/keyword/232 [ATTACH]
This guy has a cool twitter feed, tons of vintage electronic brochures! https://twitter.com/tas66dc [ATTACH]
I'd buy it, it looks pretty cool and pretty expensive when new. I feel like there was a super-wide Panasonic that was also "surround" but...
Sorry, I checked all my free sources and didn't see a manual.
I've never seen one of those come up for sale, great find! I think the Esprit was in a different bond movie but I saw a Europa driving around...
Radio I was just looking at mine but I already forgot which one it is but it's an RX-CT for sure.
Boombox Straps from the 70's, Made in USA! Anybody know what that boombox is, it looks pretty bad!...
Most people like to record at home, in the old days we'd use a turntable, receiver (the central hub) and tape deck. The turntable goes through...
Those are all pretty rare around here, great finds!
Separate names with a comma.