Olympus developed the microcassette and they also had some really interesting models, the PearlcorderSD pictured below is no exception. If you...
Welcome Foxy! Sorry I can't help you but you might want to post this down below in the Walkman Section, there's also a thread that has repair...
I'm just posting these in case there's interest, I bought the Sony M101B, made in Japan cheap years ago just because the build quality is...
The solder joints look great, don't worry about the brownish stuff, it's common on circuit boards. The belt might not be the right size, the...
Please describe the problem better, what is slipping? Does the tape not seem to be moving consistantly? The tape deck head should be bolted down...
I think I have that turntable out in the shop with the cover. Nice albums, I've never heard the really old UFO or seen those albums in the wild....
Welcome Max! We've talked about your museum's equipment over the years, as you know, the decks were looked down upon by the music industry...
Welcome Mark P! Beautiful equipment, the only UHER I have is my little CR 160 AV, I grabbed it after our member and resident UHER Expert...
Sorry, I don't know enough about these units to help you but maybe you could record the tape to MP3 and look at the waveform on your computer, the...
I still buy music, but I have a ton of it, just like everything else, I was the vinyl/cassette dumpster for friends and relatives for years. My...
This model is an entry-level for Sony, there's not much information on it, I'd get the grab bag of belts and find one that not too tight or loose...
I wish I could see the photos! Great find bugpat, I'm a veteran of the thrifting wars starting in the early 80's hunting for 60's beach gear that...
Daniela, if you like these types of boxes look at my TV on the radio thread, I use a Blonder Tongue Transmitter to get video. They used to use...
I forget all of the "tricks" that were used to boost singles, I think one was giving them away at concerts and that was considered a sale....
I love it, those old car stereos were works of art, if you have a photo of it in the car please post lupogtiboy, I love seeing oem installations....
I'm only posting this because it's so cool, the Panasonic Compo Car Stereo, it looks like the full set except I think there was also an EQ. Talk...
Welcome!
I picked up a non-working Hitachi AD-093 Record Cleaner for cheap after reading about this neat little contraption. Basically it rotates around...
HiFi Stereo Review 1984 Japan CES "the microcassette format for high-fidelity audio has died a sudden death" Found on www.worldradiohistory.com...
It looks like J302 is where the headphones plug in, put the phones in and wiggle the headphone jack to see if there any movement on the solder,...
Separate names with a comma.