Welcome teraa, I have to wear headphones for work so I'm usually listening to something good.
Welcome, we love all the old audio equipment, I was working on an old turntable yesterday.
There was a clear version, and one's for sale but you'll pay a lot for it....
From 1987, it was pretty expensive back then. http://www.video-koubou-topaz.jp/NATIONAL-PANASONIC-TECHNICAL-GUIDE-1987.html [ATTACH]
The sawblade from 1985, HiFi Stereo Review. Sony's PS-Q3 is often found with the FH Series. [ATTACH]
Mura Red Set III from 1982 [ATTACH]
Portable CD Players, High Fidelity 1986, check out the Pioneer PD-C7, good luck finding one of those. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony D-7 from 1986 High Fidelity Magazine [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony D10 from 1987, there's also some early DAT information from Japan's CES from High Fidelity Magazine. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
It's not Japanese but Taras Wolf looks at a bunch of cool 80's electronics, the whole site also has a ton of other neat design products including...
It looks like it has the same record playing unit, do you know Reli? I love all of the vertical players but that style seemed more to be aimed at...
We didn't have many Panasonic Components over here, I don't think I own any but Technics was also very popular here and they had entry-level to...
I bet those empty metal Sony R2R Reels go for big money now.
Some more from Highland (Michigan) 1981, the Toshiba KT S2 (with radio cartridge) is the price leader and when people realized that battery life...
Highland wasn't afraid to have some nicer boomboxes in the early days, double the price to get the current inflation rate. Free tapes was a huge...
1981, the AIWA Series 10 System is $428.00 USD, pretty big money for 1981 and it doesn't include the box to make it portable. I think with the...
We used to read about hearing loss all of the time back when the Walkman was popular. From Michigan Daily Digest 1986 [ATTACH]
I found this little blurb in HiFi Stereo Review, it looks like Panasonic and Jensen had an car stereo with microcassette ready for production in...
Awesome Brochure for the JVC M70, what happened to Sebastian Sekinger? He had a ton of cool brochures......
And yes the most expensive Sports Walkman is the Sony WM-FS191, Buy it Now $100,000.oo USD! Made in Taiwan, this looks like NIB with the original...
Separate names with a comma.