The Sports Walkmans filled a void for damp weather conditions, sure some were over the top, they had a billion different versions but at the end...
Hello JensMoba, just checking out your collection, I love those trains, please post more! I still have my Tyco HO from when I was a kid and have...
Part of the 1982 Grundig Audio Catalog, here's the page with their two microcassette players, the Grundig MRR 100 Stereo Microcassette Recorder...
Sony 1978 [ATTACH]
TDK 1978 [ATTACH]
"An Analysis of Sony's Decade Long Quest for Success" from 2004, found on the internet, it looks like it was a class research paper. There's...
Great find joseneon, those are neat and I still haven't seen one go up for sale in a long time. I did see another more basic Yamaha, it turns out...
"Electro-Brand has made a splash in the portable tape player market with the introduction of Sports Model Cassette Tape Player earlier this month....
The awesome little Pioneer SK-Q10, one of the coolest minis and they seem to be pretty rare. Outstanding Pioneer Build Quality and a real...
Nice find! I've got several items that I'm hoping to put together a complete system for so I know how hard it is. I remember hooking a guy up...
Beautiful and pretty cool design innovation with the stacked cassettes. They made a few different versions of that box but I never had heard of...
Pioneer Commercials, most of these are really cool, there's a few boombox commercials sprinkled in. [MEDIA]
Panasonic RQ Serices, a bunch of commercials [MEDIA]
Sony WA-Series, eight dollars at Hard-Off, I didn't see any there but I'll check next time. They actually go through and fix this model. [MEDIA]
Panasonic RX-DF65, Star Wars with George Lucas! Plus a bunch more boombox commercials. Radio R should like these. [MEDIA] Sorry, I should have...
National FX-FW50, a very expensive and neat looking box [MEDIA]
Stereo2go posted this in 2011, found in the forum reader! The National RX-F11 from 1984 [MEDIA]
Ok, I got really lucky and found this one, a Magnavox D8011/17 Microcassette Boombox, I've never seen or heard about one discussed before. This...
Cassette2go went there and did a video series on it, this was way back in 2006! [MEDIA]
I've never seen or heard an M90, but I have some other boombers that have been given good reviews in prior threads. I think the biggest thing I...
Separate names with a comma.