Nice! The high notes are missing, but it might just be the vocals, overall there's a lot of definition in the music. Much better than some of...
NOS Hitachi TRK 5280 at Jack Berg Sales! Only $100.00 USD, six left. http://www.jackbergsales.com/electronics/hitachitrk5280.htm [ATTACH]
Jack Berg had some NOS for sale, in the box for pretty cheap. This guy used to sell a ton of NOS boomboxes, cassette2go even went to his...
Here's the spec sheet but there no date on it [ATTACH]
Welcome, so you have two of the most popular Walkmans, did you buy them to get into the hobby or were they passed down? I love every aspect of...
Welcome to the forum!
So they had a pretty decent line-up, maybe a few notches better than Sony, what was the higher power amp for? At first I'd assume that they used...
I hadn't seen Sony Girl T-Shirt before, you'll pay a lot for it but it looks original....
It may need some lubrication, here's some vintage articles I've posted in the past, this thread has a few pages on the motors alone....
I think you have it backwards Daniela, with a tab you can record, without a tab you can't.
elite1502323 posted this great write-up (on the forum reader) of the Astral Tune...
A fun article from last year but it wasn't Pearl Jam in 2009, it was the grandfathers of this forum in 2001 that loved talking about Walkmans and...
Sometimes I get really lucky and things pop up, when I look around my office I've got a few treasures, the Olympus Speaker Set for the SR-11...
Jorge likes the stereo equipment, maybe he can let us know if the Telefunken is the one. That is a small box, it's really close to the little...
It's Russian and there's a ton of those boxes on here. https://back-in-ussr.com/2016/11/kassetniki-80-h.html [ATTACH]
Those are neat looking and I've never seen the bag before. The only thing I can think of is it was the fastest way to market using existing car...
I was looking for some information and ran across this travel tid-bit including a vintage boombox store in Shanghai, there's also a few other cool...
You would have to bring up a new toy, that Optonica is sooooo nice. I've never seen one before but those vertical tables that were kind of cheezy...
Reli, do you have any with all of the speakers?
Just listening to our local station playing a ton of Van Halen, you don't get that too much any more, lot's of good memories. The last time I saw...
Separate names with a comma.