Cool, you found another one, it looks like it's just a little newer and a more basic than the other Sanyo. I have a hard time turning down...
Sony WM109 at 2:09, Sharp QT-25CD right after, AXIA Tapes at 3:53 and John Travolta kicks it all off. [MEDIA]
Sony WM-30 at 2:46 but the other commercials are sweet, check ou the Isuzu NPR doing a wheelie! Sony D50? in awesome red at 3:26 [MEDIA]
The Sounds of Sony 1979-1981, these are priceless, cool local commercials, oh yeah the Checker Cab was made in my home town, I used to love...
The first Sony TPS-L2 Television Ad 1979! [MEDIA]
Sony Walkman Ads USA [MEDIA]
Who doesn't remember this ad, one of the best ad campaigns of all time. [MEDIA]
Pocket Rockers 1988 [MEDIA]
Sony [MEDIA]
Remember when you didn't know how to pronounce it? AIWA! [MEDIA]
aiwa with the Monkees playing [MEDIA]
One of the best Coke Commercials ever, no boomers but who remembers the shaped glass, the wax coated cups and my favorite, the big cup that had...
Sharp Z10 Twincam [MEDIA]
BomBeat Stereo Mini, Beautiful! [MEDIA]
Stereo MAC! Check out the price close to $700 USD. [MEDIA]
I bet they sound pretty good, the surround option looks like it might have been fun to play with back then, just as long as you had the extra...
I'll take your word, you know the equipment. I have a hard time with EQ's anyways, I need to get one of my more knowledgeable buddies to come...
I was typing when you replied Reli, that one is super cool looking, a newer box that actually looks like there's some quality to it, either that...
Thanks for doing some legwork, it keeps the hobby chugging along. I don't have any of the newer Panasonics so I'm out but good luck, I hope the...
I've been doing some searching, the "surround" models didn't really pop up around here but it looks like there was at least several of them....
Separate names with a comma.