I just checked, mine is the RX-CT980, I thought I had another but it's a big ole Fisher, the shrinkwrap makes it difficult to make out features....
Here's the service manual, hope this helps, you'll have to sign up on the website to download it. Good Luck, I still would work on that knob, it...
Nice radio! This is pretty common with the older radios that have been sitting for a long time. With mine I work the switch that changes the...
There's a lot of audio equipment and other neat Japanese Products on this site but I can only get it to translate portions and not the entire...
I've used these guys moose and everything went smooth. https://www.turntableneedles.com I've got my own inventory of NOS belts I bought a few...
I'd love to see a Make Telefunken Great Again Thread! But I'd also love to see some beer with Kylie Minogue cranking up when you finish Jorge!...
The world's smallest portable? This is pretty close but it's an outlier and you will probably never see one again. Clocking in at 104 mm,...
I found some more information on Marantz's UNIX Trademark but it's very little but it does mention it's "in Japan." The PDF book is kind of...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Soundesign and Yorx boomboxes might be scraping the bottom of the barrel but I do have one I kind of like. Of course this was a thrift store find...
Here's some interesting Sony Information found on the web. http://cws.cengage.co.uk/thompson5/students/cases/sony_corp.pdf [ATTACH]
Another Sony 20th Press Release found on Archive.org [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Found on Archive.org, Sony's 20th Anniversary Walkman Press Release [ATTACH]
Sony's History Timeline, there's some cool information here. The historical portion of these websites seems to change alot, hopefully this...
Here's a cool blog on the Sony Discman CD-1 IVO-V10, the intelligent Discman! There's some other cool vintage items on this website as well....
Listening to a big ole block of the Cure on my local station! https://www.thecurrent.org/ Otherwise this is pretty good! [MEDIA]
I just saw this thread, most of my old tapes are Maxell XL II S, and I have a ton of them, there's no second place. Maybe it was the advertising...
When I think about Madrid, I think about Sangria and a wonderful city! I lost an AIWA over there in the early 90's in the back of a train seat...
Welcome! This is truely a world-wide forum and some of the stuff you think is boring and normal might be exciting and new for us, feel free to...
Deech is out and about, he's helped out alot over the years but that's a pretty rare box, finding two can be an exercise in patience. Even the...
Separate names with a comma.