[MEDIA]
Panasonic Platinum with Earth Wind and Fire [MEDIA]
Sony Boombox Commercial 1981 [MEDIA]
Pioneer Private CD500V [MEDIA]
Pioneer Cassettes [MEDIA]
History of Pioneer Electronics [MEDIA]
Samsung 1985 [MEDIA]
Sony Guys and Dolls on Pawn Stars [MEDIA]
Sony Liberty Stereo [MEDIA]
Lots of Sony Commercials [MEDIA]
It's a Sony! [MEDIA]
Sony Super Walkman [MEDIA]
Goldstar Cassette Players [MEDIA]
Daewoo YOYO, another brand never seen around here, some of thee are pretty cool! [MEDIA]
Samsung Mini Audio [MEDIA]
Samsung MYMY [MEDIA]
This is on the Samsung Website from 2014, I can't remember is autoreverser has one of these clones in his collection and the mymy4 looks a lot...
Great find that thing is beautiful! I have one Samsung Boombox and it had really nice build quality. There's another I've posted that is a...
Ask about the display, posters, etc! You'd be surprised at what some people consider junk. I got my cool Sanyo Clock and Panasonic Cloth Banners...
Some goodies from 1994, check out the price on the MD Player, I think this was the biggest reason it never took off in the US. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.