TDK SA 1979 [ATTACH]
Fuji FX II 1979 [ATTACH]
Maxell UD 1979 [ATTACH]
BASF Pro 1979 [ATTACH]
3M Scotch Master III 1979 [ATTACH]
TDK SA 1982 [ATTACH]
Sony WM-EX5 from 1997, 62 hours of playing, amazing! [ATTACH]
Welcome! One of our site sponsors is Fix Your Audio on the front page, they sell belts. https://fixyouraudio.com/
Welcome!
Back when I was a young kid, I had a delivery job driving 6+ hours a day. Radio was much more exciting, they'd hype up the newest song release,...
I was looking through some old magazines and spied this one, first they had a nugget in an article about recording car tape decks and then the...
Sony Sports Walkman Backpack, it look like it was made for the European Market, this would be a great addition to your Sony Stuff. There's even...
Great find, I'd love to hear the story. List them below, I'm sure some will sell easily.
The address currently shows Fujitsu General as the owner, Fujitsu used to have a lot of electronics over here but they are a big company that does...
Some more information on the Magnitolia Blog, you may have to translate. http://magnitolia.blogspot.com/2013/10/general-mg-345-rapor-mg-345.html
Cassette2go was asking about the General, michiel posted these several years ago, found in the forum reader. Anytime there's a widely used name,...
My buddy sent me this photo, not sure where it is but isn't that a DiscoLite in the middle? [ATTACH]
I've got the Sony STR-6046 Reciever, a super beautiful model with a solid wood case. The dial lights are really nice, I think green, yellow and...
Welcome Rossoe, soldering takes practice and patience and good eyesight. The better the equipment, the easier the job, I suggest watching My Mate...
I was wondering if Mystic knew the big-price ebay seller, I kind of thought he had a connection to the Moscow Mall Store with all of the photos on...
Separate names with a comma.