Sony-Boy, what's your other collection? I wish there was a forum for hoarders and collectors, something that encompasses everything but doesn't...
How did you hook up the AUX out? You probably need to go through an amplifier to get sound.
Yes, that's a huge collection, 57 bids so there are collectors out there, I'd love to hear this guys story!
One of my all-time favorites, Don Dokken found some old R2R tapes in a storage locker from the early days and they restored them enough to put out...
For me the hunt is as fun as getting the equipment, in the old days I'd find stuff everywhere for pennies or free. Most of my jobs include a lot...
Here's another cool ad I pulled from this blog, check out the blog, there's some cool stuff on it....
Some Random Audio Equipment https://hamachan-net.blog.ss-blog.jp/2007-05-09 [ATTACH]
This guy has a lot of tape photos on his blog. https://tapefan.exblog.jp/ [ATTACH]
The Sanyo RPM 6950, another model from the golden age of portable radios, this has an added calculator! The case front is metal with a plastic...
This looks like the cut-sheet for the radio, it looks like it was a pretty big deal when it came out since it had it's own information pamphlet....
Oh man, I love finding non-entries in the wikiboombox, by the way, one of the greatest resources for the hobby going. One of my favorites, the...
It could be a few things but I'd pull it back apart and look at the wiring to the play head and make sure they're all connected and not broken....
Nope, my family, inlaws and most of my friends are clean-freaks. My stuff drives them nuts so now I have "re-education" when they come into my...
Corgi's were the fashizzle over here in the 70's early 80's, super cool vehicles and co-branding with tv/movies. We didn't have Thunderbirds but...
Welcome! We love Walkmans and we've had several members join up from France, pretty cool, makes me want some Brie and French Bread and a bottle...
Welcome, feel free to post some of your collection.
I think you need to either find some flat bar stock and make it the same size as the slider bar or remove the whole switch and hang it upside down...
The only old Sony I have is a D-5 and a handful of other models, I love them all but old high-end units are non-existant in the wild and that's...
I've kept my old digital cameras going back to one of the first Casio's with the rotating lens. Luckily I have a very high end old Dell Laptop...
Who doesn't like a little Depeche Mode, did you hear New Order's new song? I guess they were bored and made one new song and just released it.
Separate names with a comma.