Great find, I'll have to look into the Magnavox "Escort." I've never seen it before but I do have another very special Magnavox (made in Japan)...
I have a feeling that stuff will be worth more someday, nice quality, big branding and pretty old. Beat up Matchbox Cars are $2.00 USD at our...
I had one of these AKAI's shipped to me by accident from Japan and love it, a beefy little micro-stereo. Sure it's a little expensive but if your...
Some swag to go with your tape collection, this is pretty cool, I love the branded stuff....
Anybody heard of the Cat WM-02, I don't think this was included in the world's smallest portable tape deck testing........
I love collectors because they're interesting, Mike Wolf (American Pickers USA TV) says it best, the guys with the junk are interesting, love the...
The attachments aren't showing?
We used to have a member in Ireland that would mold them for you but I can't remember his name, are you familar with resin molding? Here's a...
I didn't notice that it was AM only, yup, I'd take any of them if I could find them but they're so rare and I don't think people know how cool and...
This is more of a clone thread, the Magnavox Escort 2 from 1985, pretty much a knock-off of the Sony Watchman FD-20A. Actually it looks like it...
Nice Jorge! Thanks! And grab that D-303 TK421, here's a review of it.... http://www.hifi-classic.net/review/sony-d-303-63.html
Welcome! Great information, it's cool hearing about that little niche of portable recorders. I have a small collection of "field recorders;"...
I'm still lo-fi, I was cranking my tape deck in my old work truck for eight hours of driving yesterday!
What does it do when it gets to the end of the side it's playing? Does the direction LED change? Do you hear any clicking when it switches sides?
Bigger headphones, the small ones are great but if your cranking it, everyone can hear your radio.
Both of those items are big scores, that little radio was big money, it was more bragging rights for having a small radio compared to the units...
That's a pretty rare model, how did you find the case? Jorge, I never heard about moving the fluid out, I'll have to look that up, thanks!
Great finds! The little radio is a new one for me, that thing is small!
Wow, that's a very nice model that's not too common. I see Cassette2go has some input in another thread and he's probably one of a handful of...
Welcome! Hopefully you can get your player fixed, the old Technics are really nice units.
Separate names with a comma.